Yellow tea is a readily available and popular type of tea. The process of making yellow tea is almost identical to green, but with one more step to surround and steam the tea. This allows the tea to oxidize slowly, and produces a much sweeter flavor than the yellow tea, the green tea. This gives the leaves a light yellow color during the drying process.
Yellow tea is grown in the Yellow Mountains of China, which is why it is called yellow tea. However, the top four yellow tea producer countries are China, India, Kenya and Sri Lanka.
Yellow tea is a bit like green tea but it has a lot of nutrients. One of the main purposes of making yellow tea is to refresh your-self quickly.
Yellow tea is smooth and fragrant with a sweet floral flavor.
How to make Yellow Tea
- Add 1 teaspoon of yellow tea in your teapot for 1 cup tea.
- Add hot water (Required temperature of water is 80 centy degrees)
- It will take 3 to 4 minutes to completely make yellow tea.
- Now, your nutrient filled yellow tea is ready to drink!
There are many brands of yellow tea, make tea from your favorite tea brand, because sometimes poor quality tea is sold as yellow tea.
Health Benefits of Yellow Tea
- Promotes weight loss. Many studies have concluded that yellow tea can speed up metabolism and burn fat.
- Important in promoting liver health.
- Green and yellow tea have been shown to help people control their blood sugar levels. Studies show that yellow tea may be important in preventing diabetes.
- The presence of nutrients and a good number of antioxidants enables yellow tea to fight all the signs of aging, including wrinkles and blemishes.
- Known for improving mental alertness.